Recap of 2013

This past year has been absolutely insanely amazing. So many people I met, so many places I visited, so many new experiences and memories that I will seriously never forget. This blogpost is missing so much that I didn't photograph, things that I can't share and things that can't be put in a picture.

If you were part of my life this past year, I want to thank you because I can't say anything bad about 2013. What a year.

I started off the year by going to live in Paris for 6 months.



I spent countless days at Parc des Buttes Chaumont, from when it was covered in snow in January to when it was covered with people sun bathing in June.



Alongside my roommates and a friend, we traveled to Amsterdam with just backpacks.



Sam became a very important part of my life.



Cathiana's (right) laughter became addicting and I could not live without it for too long. On our way to Mont Saint Michelle.



I spent some time in London.



My best friends from Miami came to visit France. We explored Versailles.



The view of the Parisian sunset from the window of my apartment became irresistible.



Went to Santander in Spain, and was dropped off at the side of a highway with these two ladies, made for an interesting day.



Went to Barcelona to go to Primavera Sound.



Sam in Marseille.



Sam in Nyons.



After Nyons, we went to Nice, and traveled further along the French Riviera. This is me in Eze.



The Devil's Bridge, which had a funny story which is too long to mention right now.



When I got back home, I traveled to Puerto Rico with my family. Here's my dad at a high point in the Yunque.



I stayed over at Jennifer's apartment in Orlando for a weekend.



My favorite animal in the world. I love Willy.



I went to Los Angeles. This is during a hike.



My sister celebrated her 15th birthday.



I spent the best Christmas with my parents, my sister, and my dog.



+

There is SO much missing in this post it makes me sad. I wish I could share everything.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment